Friday 18 March 2011

Simple Day

I cooked Spaghetti for my dinner tonight.
Quite satisfied with the taste today. Because my cooking skill is so not consistent. LOL
And my daddy praise it too ! YEAH


                                                       Cooked this flavor for tonight
              
                                                                          AND


                                                                             .


                                                                             .
 
                                                                        TADA !


It's super duper delicious (for me) although it looks not nice. lol
After the dinner, and here come the Dessert :D


                                                                 MANGO PUDDING !


It was recommended by my cousin. She asked me to buy it because it is extremely delicious.
I was doubt at the moment she told me so. But I bought it.
And after I tried, I was totally FALL IN LOVE with it 
It's really delicious as she said.


                                                                            yummy
 


Quickly grab one for yourself ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment