Saturday 16 April 2011

Cultural Show

Yea, today I'm going to post something about yesterday. It was a Cultural Show in my DPP (Students Resident Hall).
Had a dancing performance. Guess what song we dance? - SNSD Oh! Unbelievable right? I mean i will dance for this song. Cause I'm no that type of girl - cute, pretty, sexy lady. FML. And I don't really like them. No why, just no reason to like. *forgive me snsd fans. lol
We are quite satisfied with our performance yesterday because we didn't made any mistakes. *Yeah! And the main reason is that we only used three days to complete this dance. Yea no doubt, is THREE DAYS! As we don't really have any dancing basic skills. So... APPLAUSE !!! XD Let me show you'll some picha now ! :D


                                                               Before performing

                                       We're actually shaking while dancing *nervoussss


                                                       Xiao Hui, Ai Wei, Me, Chean 

                                                                 Ignore my pants ><

We had done a good good job ! :D
And I started to miss my home so badly now. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment