Thursday 8 September 2011

Girls Day Out ♥

Yeahh.. Finally get to watch The Smurfs ! Went for it yesterday with Hane and her sis Earn. ;) Nice nice nice ! Again, they are soooo cute lah ! LOL. Love the way that guy said 'I Smurf You' to his wife. Awwww 
Alright, so after the awesome movie, went out with all the girls at night. ;)


Outfit 

I'm the one who late, and last one thou. >< I think this is the first time? Lol. Idk. Fyi, I'm late because of copying the whole season 2 vampire diaries for Hane. Alright, everyone is busy with their apps at first. iPod, iPad, iPhone...and Samsung Galaxy too. We are apple-lover? Lollll. Anyway, gossip is a must ! I guess this is for every girls? Haha. And the last one came to the photo session ! Heeee. This is a must must must ! xD


Chyi, Soy, Me, Hane 

Hane, Me, Yee, Chyi 


Smileeeee ;D

That's all the photos I have. Others are so blur and dark. Sigh ! And many are with them thou. So I think that's it for today's post. Heee. 
Oh yea!!! I'm going back to campus tomorrow. OMG I still can't believe this laa ! LOL! This cause me to be so emo for the whole day. ;( Still in dilemma thinking whether to skip the first week lecture. After being influenced by friends. Arghhh. So stupid. Okay gonna pack now.
Bye !

No comments:

Post a Comment