Monday 21 November 2011

21112011

It's Monday today and I'm waiting so impatiently for Wednesday right now. Cause I'm going back to home on this coming Wednesday and having a one-week-holiday again ! Bwahaha ! Fyi, I'm going to skip ONE class only. LOL ! After this holiday, there'll be coming up with tons of exam. Still got 5 to go. *Fml fml. Just waiting for these two weeks to pass ! Then I'll be release from the hell. xD

Alright, gonna show some pressie from them 

Pressie from bro - Smurf Plushie 

Pressie from Handela family - Rilakkuma Plushie ♥

Mua 20th Birthday Cake ! 

Chose those pressie by myself and asked them to buy for me. Teehee ! Love it and thankieewww so muchie ! Still waiting for the pressie from Daddy and Babe. Wish to receive them asap. *waiting waiting...


Tick tock tick tock counting down - 16 days to go ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment