Thursday 15 December 2011

The Date ♥

Went to meet my babe boy on last Thursday morning. *started to miss that lovely day already ;( Okay back to the topic, so babe boy came to the airport to pick me up. He was there an hour earlier before I reach. Pitiful. Haha ! Actually I wanted him to wait for me. ;P Got a big big huggie when met him ! Awww ;) Well, just let the photos to continue this post, but actually not many photos taken for this time. Don't ask me why, idk too ! Lol

Took in the flight ! *scary face


He said my so called 'losing face' LOL

Company him to cc ><

He's wearing my spec, I'm wearing his Tee ! ;D

Want his double eyelid ! ;(

@Little Penang Cafe. Mua fav Cendol !

贡茶 Nice !

Credit to babe boy 

Phailed !

Better ? Lol

My most-loved photo @Mid Valley 


Another couple ;)

LOL !



Stuffs that I bought ;)

Lastly,
Big Head babe boy
Hope that he won't see this. Bwahaha xD

That's all the photos for today ! Going to continue my drama now. Teehee ;)
Night world ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment