Tuesday 6 November 2012

Hello peepo!

Omg couldn't believe that I had stop blogging for like, months?! I can feel the spider webs and dusts are all around here already lah! Tsk tsk. I'm doing good here. :) So far so good? Just finished my mid semester break and going to have one more week holiday on next week for Deepavali. Probably going to celebrate my belated birthday? Hopefully everything go smooth. #fingerscrossed 

It's November now! Two more months to go for 2012. Can't wait for January to meet the babe boy. Fyi, I'm going to visit Aussie again on January. Teehee! Thanks babe boy for the early birthday pressie. Love it very muchie! ;) Can't wait to see you!


Spot any different? Yeah, short hair short hair now! Have no idea how many inches I had chop off. Quite satisfied with the outcome just not that bushy enough yet.

Bye long hair

Besides the changing on my hair, I guess there is a huge changing on my weight and body size too. FML. Most of my friends and relatives were like, wtf why are you growing so fat?! Yes, I ate a lot on my last semester break. I'm working hard now, I mean diet, gotta put double effort on it! FFFML. I need food ;(

Oh yea, before I end, wanna say thank you to Nuffnang! Finally got my very first check from Nuffnang! Though the amount is not that high, but I'm very happy with that. Nuffnang is ze best!

Goodnight! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment