Thursday 11 August 2011

Kampar, KL

Hi Guys ! Do you miss me ? xD Sorry for abandoned my bloggie for such a long long time ! Quite busy recently, and I'm kinda lazy to update it. *forgive me Okay let's skip all to the Kampar + KL trip, with friends ! ;) Stayed at Kampar for two days. It's kinda bored there actually, for me I mean. Nothing much to do. What we can do are only eat at the mamak stall, chit chat and pool. And I think I'm into pool now. ;D So the next day we went to Lost World of Tambun. It's my suggestion, cause I really want to play water since long time ago !!! I'm so freaking excited when we got there. BUT, all the activities were closed during this month ! (except the Hot Spring and Petting Zoo) WTH ! I was like, DOWN TO THE MAX ! So, no choice, we just go in since we already get there. Sigh !



Peacock ♥


After playing for couple of hours inside there, all of us got sunburn ! And my skin tone became darker now. Fml. WenJye brought us to Nga Choi Gai for our dinner. Likeyyyyy :D
Went to KL by ETS the next day. :) Well, let the photos to continue, although there's just a few. Teehee ;)








Finally got my new wallet ! ;D


Braun Buffel ♥


Awesome trip with them, though it's super tiring. We laughed all the day. LOL. Miss their laughter so much right now ! xD I'm waiting for the next trip. (Do you guys saw this?) Bwahaha !
That's all !
Bye !

3 comments: