Sunday 21 August 2011

Missha

Worked for the last two days, and I'm free for the next five days. LOL. Just stayed at home for the whole day, didn't go anywhere today. Done with the hk drama - 真相 ;D And then I'm so boreddddd right now.
Alright, gonna blog bout my new BB Cream. ♥ Bought by him, all the way from Korea. Awww, how sweet ♥ Anyway, I used to apply Skin Food BB Cream before got this. Not bad thou. Just bought once before, and I still haven't finish it yet. >< Cause I din't makeup often. Btw, the new one is by Missha. He told me that this brand is very popular in Korea. So he bought some products of it for me. ;D The BB Cream is very nice ! As it stated, perfect cover. It provides good coverage and it's not cakey or oily ! Like it so muchieeee. Teehee !

Missha BB Cream

Products of Missha

Last but not least, cute lil pressie from Taiwan.

Marshmallow ♥

Thanks alotttttt ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment