Friday 4 January 2013

Food Trip 2

Happy New Year everyone! It's already 4th now. Done with my 4 papers and 3 to go before holiday! Can't believe I still got time to blog now cause the next paper is on 6th morning, and it's a law paper! Wth. Never mind just forget bout it first. Lolol. Today's post is about a food trip with Chloe baby on last month at Penang. So basically it's just a one day trip lah!

Departed in the morning and going to have our favorite pan mee at I Mum Mum. This is our first try, we used to have our pan mee at the one under the trees. Lol have no idea what that place called. Luckily we found it, only with our GPS and phone map. Teehee! 


OOTD

Dry one for me

Soup one for Chloe

Actually we decided to share one when we were discussing where to eat at the night before, cause we planned to go for korean food for our lunch right after pan mee. But, failed! Cause both of us were starving at that moment. Btw, the pan mee is yum! I love they serve with the 鱼饼, actually I don't really know what is it, it tastes like anchovies too. The brown and long thingy, can you guys see it in the picture? xD

So, as I mentioned, we going for our lunch at Kimchi. This is recommended by Chloe. She likes their Kimchi Jjigae (kimchi soup) which is very thick and taste good. And, she knows that I was craving for Kimchi Jjigae for such a long long time. So, there we are! 


Kimchi Jjigae

Sam Gyup Sal


Miss Braces so happy with her watermelon




And then I had fall for their Kimchi Jjigae too! Very delicious! But their side dishes is not really nice and few choices only. Fyi, I'm not a fans of korean food side dishes, so it's still fine for me. Oh ya, before we reach Kimchi, stop by to have our tauhu hua and egg tart first! Mentioned in my previous blog. Still very love it after so many times trying.

After that, went to Gurney to shop around and...


Grilled Scallop

PLEASE KINDLY IGNORE MY BIG BIG FACE
This is also our first try. Chloe don't really fancy it but don't know why I like it. Haha

Dessert at Hui Lau San (许留三). Heard many negative comments bout it from friends, yet still insist to give it a try cause I just couldn't resist mango dessert. It's just so-so after all, taste not bad but nothing special actually. Ice cream and fruit that we can actually make it ourselves at home? Lol this is just my opinion, no offence. ;) But I quite like the one sort of mango sauce with some blended ice inside. Lol what a poor description! *forgive me plsss




Made a reservation for our dinner at Vintage Bulgarian that night. Had some funny moment that night. Lol I'm laughing now when thinking of how we played there. I love the environment there, their Christmas decoration and warm atmosphere.



Starter


Lamb Shank for Chloe

Bulgarian Sausage Platter for me



We had cheese wrapped with bacon as our starter, forget what it called. It's too salty, but I actually like the cheese. Chloe's lamb shank is good but mine..... I think I ordered their signature main course but idk why it just not taste good like I imagine. Or maybe it doesn't suit my taste. And it doesn't looks tempting too right? All black. Lol. I supposed there's still many better food there, but I made a wrong choice probably? Hmmm....


US!

That's all for today! Hope these photos didn't make you guys droll. Bwahaha! Okay, back to revision now!

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment