Sunday 3 February 2013

My first day

Hi peepo! Hi February! Greeting you guys from Aussie! :D Here I am again after half year! Am now currently staying at Adelaide with the babe boy. Teehee  Actually it's kinda late to say hi here cause I've been staying here for two weeks. Lol. Gosh! Time really flies. I'm still not ready to get back to Msia yet. Oppsss :X It's summer now!!! Yeah I love summer though I'm living in a hot weather country. I still prefer summer rather than the freezing cold winter. But, the weather here is not as hot as I thought, last few days were kinda windy and cold, and was even raining! Holly shit... 
Alright let's back to the topic, gotta blog bout day one now. After babe boy picked me up from the airport and everything is settled down, we went for Vietnamese food for our brunch! I know right, having Vietnamese food as my first meal here is kinda not right. But I was just craving for it, so here we go - Thanh Thanh.


My dearie 

Me

 Spicy chicken with rice for babe


Beef noodle soup for me


Coconut water

Actually I have no idea what the drinks' name cause they're ordered by babe boy. And also the food name, I just simply labelled them according to what they are. Lol. Love their spicy chicken so so much! The taste and chicken was just cook to perfection! Omg, I think I'm gonna ask babe boy to bring me there again before I'm leaving. Hmph!
Fyi, I'm using babe boy's super old lappie to blog now. And you know, it's so freaking lag until I was so pek chek to resize the photos. So I guess I'll just stop here first. Gotta get ready now and off to the beach! Bwahaha! The weather is great today.
Will blog again soon!

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment