Thursday 7 July 2011

07072011


Hihi ! Finally got my new spec. xD It had been almost one month since I lost my spec, cause I'm lazy to go to get a new one. Lol. *Forgive my laziness Actually, I don't really know which to choose. I love my old spec but I don't wish to get the same one again. Bored with it. :X So, I chose this ! *in the picha It's kinda hilarious at the first time I saw it on me. But, will use to it soon I guess. TeeHee !


Cammie 

Well, I'm just back from pg actually. Went there with some girls on Sunday. The whole trip is just about EAT !!! Yea, we eat all the day and never feel that our stomach get full. LOL ! And I guess I had probably gain my weight. Sob. Anyway, diet plan had on yesterday. But then, I'm going to Hatyai with daddy and mummy later. So, I think I'll be eating a lot when I'm there again. FML ! How to slim down asap without eating less la ??? Can anyone please tell me ? Lol
Alright, will blog again when I'm back.
Stay tuned 

No comments:

Post a Comment