Saturday 2 July 2011

Shabu Shabu

It's July now ! Whaooo time flies. It had been one month for my holiday. But I feel like I still haven't done anything in this holiday. Lol. Anyway, it is a good starting of July by having an awesome dinner with my Sweeties just now. We had our dinner at Shabu Shabu which is kinda new in AS. It's full when we reach there. So, we have to queue up and wait for it. Luckily it just took us about 30mins. But we are actually starving that time. ;'( Okay let's see the photos of the night. ;)

While waiting *wyhane said she's ugly wor and show us that kind of face. Lol


Us 



After eating for an hour. We are all full like hell ! But there are still alot of food left on the table. *Dead. So we have to clear all of them. *Fml Let's see the faces of them while forcing themselves to finish the food. LOL ! How pity. Cause we are too greedy and 'tam jiak'. :P

Hello Aunty Wong? xD

Her unhappy face. Lol

Mmmmm FULL

Yea, I knew that I will gain my weight for few kg after that dinner. But, who cares ?! I'm just enjoy it  to the max while spending my time and having fun with them ! ;) Love ya my Girls. TeeHee ! *Sorry that I talked a lil bit too much just now and makes you all feel like slapping me. Bwahaha !


Night ! 

1 comment:

  1. haha, your friends have lovely faces, they seem nice ^^ just like you, btw ... I love ur Rilakkuma case for ur phone ... I want one! ;)

    ReplyDelete