Saturday 16 July 2011

Sweet Us ♥

I'm Home !!! Yeah finally, after staying a week in Penang. Lol. Anyway, going to blog about the week today. I'm super lazieeee now actually, don't feel like doing anything. *forgive me Yet I got nothing to do right now, so, just blog. Argh ! Bla Bla Bla. Ignore me. Okay skipppppp and back to the topic. Well, spent my week with mua Sweeties. ♥ And then we decided to celebrate Chyi's birthday earlier. We took our dinner at Ingolf the first night. Let's see the photos now. ;D *damn lazy to do the typing ;P



I looks 'long' LOL


Us ♥

Mine - Beef and Pork *forgot what it called

With the food ♥



Playing with Leme Cam's Action 4


After the awesome dinner, went to Mansion 69 to have some drinks. ;) Don't have any nice photo with me now because as you all know, iPhone users I mean, the flash light of it ain't that good. Sad case. Btw, after back home, cam-whore again ! Lol.


Stole from WYH. lol




What were they doing? o.O


Okay, come to the next day. Redbox first ! xD


Dinner at 辣妹子 ♥ *ignore my silly hair






And then we have our dessert at Delicious after the dinner. ♥


Mine - Blackberry Apple Crumble


With their own dessert. ;)






I think that's all the photos I have with' em. Others are in their phone. So... ;)
Oh yea, bought some stuffs there. My watch ! Finally* The Fossil one ♥ Bought it with my salary. ;D


LOVE  it♥


Well, I'm seriously broke now. ARGHHH!!! *SOB There's lotsa stuffs I wanna buy, mua wishlist is still full. ;( Can the money just drop from the sky? LOL! What can I do? Just work. FML !
Anyway, going to Genting with parents and friends tomorrow. Will blog again when back. TeeHee


P/S : Happy Birthday to my lovely Chyi. May all your dreams come true. Love you xoxo ♥ *hope you enjoyed the days and the surprise I gave xD


Stay tuned ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment