Friday 6 January 2012

06012012

Yeah, it's 6th today ! Which means I'll be home in two days time ! Whoots whoots. Happy to the max ! ;D Can't wait to meet my babe boy, can't wait to eat many many stuffs which I wanted to and bla bla bla many more. Well, two papers to go, which are on tomorrow night and Sunday morning. I know you might want to ask, Then why are you still blogging now ? LOL. Cause I'm just too free and boring right now. And these two paper are much easier than those previous one. So, RELAX ! Bwahaha !
Hmmm, going to cut my bang when back. Wanna get something new but don't think to have a short hair yet right now. Babe boy keep asking me to cut my hair short cause he say I'll looks fresh. Lol. Still considering bout it but not right now la babe. ;)
Alright, going to watch my drama now and do some revision later. Update again when I'm Home. Teehee

Stay tuned 

No comments:

Post a Comment