Thursday 12 January 2012

2012

Rilakkuma say HI !

Seems like it's kinda late to do a posting for 2012 right now, cause it's already middle of January. FAST ! This is also our first date for 2012, after I had done with my exam. ;) Was in dilemma when choosing where to have our dinner, after moving around, finally we decided to go for Vietnamese food. Urgh ! Was out of my expectation, don't really like it. Maybe it isn't nice here, cause babe told me that the one he took at Aussie is super nice. Arghhh. I want that. ;(

His new haircut ;) #paikia

#Bigface 

*The fried bihun just soso, nothing special, it's like the hawker center one. While babe boy's kuey tiao soup, I don't like its taste. ><
After dinner, went to the night market to search for our Taiwan Sausage. But phailed !!! Sad case. So ended up with some ham chim peng, iu cha kuih and nor ki ka. LOL. 
And lastly, Home  

iloveyou

Night !  

No comments:

Post a Comment