Sunday 8 January 2012

I'm Home !

Yeshhh.. Finally my holiday came to me ! Had been waiting this day for so damn long. Hmmm, so as I promised, will blog once I'm home. Hehe, how efficient huh. Lol. Daddy came to fetch me after my exam. After reach home, took my lunch and then cook spaghetti for babe boy as I promised him thou. He already ate it before I snap any photo of it. Arghhhhh. He must be very hungry. 
Well, finally got my Banana Taipei ! After waiting for more than four months, almost one semester. See ! How patient I am ! But I'm actually not. LOL. 

My color ♥ French Honey Camel

Mua number ! ;) *4D4D ! Lol #bunnylogo 

Babe boy : Hmmm, really looks like a recycle bag huh.
Me : Yala yala, but it looks nice, isn't it?
Babe boy : Hana hana *laugh with mummy*
LOL !

Alright, promised babe no more bag on 2012. And he said if I did it, he gonna buy me one next year ! Yeah ! Please save money start from now babeee ! Bwahaha ! It's 8pm now ! Gonna watch 华人超级星光大道 FINAL right now ! But actually I never watched any episode before. Hahahah ! Cause babe asked me to watch and I'm too free now. Holidayyyyyyyy ;D

Bye ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment