Wednesday 6 March 2013

Korean food @ Koba

Was viewing my photos taken at Aussie makes me feel like blogging. Can't believe that I'm already back to home. My one month holiday really pass damn fast. :( Anyway, today's post gonna be a food post too, so it'll be quite short. I was craving for kimchi jjigae when I got there, which is my favorite korean food. The boyf decided to bring me to Soju Bar at first but he wasn't sure that whether do they serve it or only provide bbq. Before we heading out, his housemate recommended us this restaurant - Koba. This restaurant is inside a restored church which located nearby china town.  




Shrimp Bibimbap for him

Kimchi Jjigae for me



Spot my sunburn

They served their rice in the clay pot so that it can keep warm. Thumbs up for the food! The taste of the kimchi jjigae is thick enough and I love their side dishes as well, especially kimchi! But idk why they don't provide free refill service for the side dishes like the korean restaurants in Malaysia. Also, these food are only available during lunch hour, the menu for lunch and dinner are different. We went there again at night but ended up with disappointment cause we couldn't have what we want. :( But the owner told us that they will try to improve on this matter soon.
Lastly,

OOTD
Mango top | Shorts from bkk | Gucci tote

No comments:

Post a Comment