Saturday 16 March 2013

Granite Island @ Victor Harbor

Today gonna blog about the happening day on first day of CNY. I know right, this happened one month ago, how inefficient I am. Babe boy decided to bring me to Victor Harbor on that day cause he don't need to work. It's holiday! Fyi, there's no holiday for Aussie during CNY. We went there all the way by using the google map only. And we chose the shortest route cause we thought that this could help us save up plenty of time. We're happy with that at first until we drove into a small rocky road. That place looks exactly like a jungle and nobody there, I can only see our car only. My heart started beating faster at the moment. Babe boy drove slowly, like 40km/hr and we thought everything will be fine. Suddenly, our car lost control, it began to skid and keep on turning left and right. This totally freaks me out and I was keep shouting and holding babe's hand tightly but he doesn't looks panic at all. I thought we will bump the big tree. Thanks god! The car finally back to its position and was under control. Phew! Thanks to babe too, calm enough and handle it well. I know right, I should just keep my mouth shut so that things wouldn't go worse because of me. *Slap myself I can't imagine what will happen next if this kind of thing happens on me. *Touch wood touch wood! We shall just remain calm and don't panic. So after that, our speed went down to 20km/hr and we reached our destination after awhile. 

The driver

This is where we've been through




Way to the island





Big big wind up there

Big wave as well

Random shot


It's a good place for us to relax and also sight seeing. Too bad I'm not the one who love to sight see, but I love to take photos! Love the scenery there and hope you guys enjoy the photos as well. Such a beautiful place. :) Had a good memory yet awful experience overall. Lol.

Lastly,

OOTD
F21 dress | Rubi flats | Accessories from LE Accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment