Wednesday 29 June 2011

29062011



Hey Hey ! Finally I'm here to update my bloggie. Kinda lazy recently and got nothing to blog about. Sob sob. And I'm sick. ;( Since Saturday night. But luckily I'm feeling better now after making myself sweat alot. Cause I don't really like to take medicine since it's not good to our body. Right? And yea, I played badminton with friends yesterday and I do really feel good after exercise and sweat alot. ;D And we go to eat Tomyam at the night. Ohhh. I'm feeling sinful after eating it cause I'm not really feeling good by that time. But as you know *I mean my friends I don't really know how to control my diet. I can even eat Tomyam and ice cream when I was having period. How pro. LOL ! Actually it's all about the mouth. :P


Oh yea, was in dilemma while thinking whether to put on the braces. ;( Actually I wanted to do it long long time ago with the main purpose of sharpen the shape of my face. Lol. As you all know, my face is BIG. How sad. Yesterday, one of my friend who just put it months ago DESCRIBE the process for us. And, it FREAKS ME OUT ! I'm afraid of painfulness. And it's just like asking me to go to the hell rather than asking me not to eat. Lol. Anyway, I'm still thinking. Have to make the decision asap since I'm not that young now. Fml.


Banane Taipei ! Saw it while I was surfing net just now. And I think I had fall in love with it. :D Like the design. And thinking to get one of them now. ♥ But it's out of stock currently. ;( I mean the page of Malaysia one. Have to wait for months for them to order from Taiwan again. It's so freaking long ! Can't wait anymore ! Is anyone going to Taiwan? Please help me to get it. LOL *just kidding


My choice ♥ French Honey Camel 


So I think that's all for this post. :) Going out now to meet my sweetie See Yung Ping Hope that I'm not late. Oppssssss :X
Bye  

No comments:

Post a Comment