Friday 24 February 2012

24022012 ;(

Holiday ended. Gotta back to hostel this evening. I'm totally not in the mood. :(((((((((((( Just wanna scream I DON'T WANT out loud ! Babe boy's going to leave next week. This make me more upset. ;( Gonna separate four months Again ! Never mind, I know that this might be the last time. Yes, it is. Keep thinking of everything start soon and will end soon, maybe this will make me feel better? Lol idk.. Kinda complicated now the feeling. Hope everything will be fine. :)
Okay so let's talk bout something happy. Had a date with babe boy yesterday before leaving. Decided to have our lunch at Stone Age Cafe which located at Bukit Mertajam. But we're totally lost cause iphone map doesn't work. ;( After searching for more than two hours, both of us are getting frustrated and we gave up ! So, ended up to have our lunch at Sakae Sushi at AutoCity. I miss the tepanyaki food there.





His beef rice *forgot the name

My chicken rice *forgot the name thou ><

Grilled squid

Had a cup of Tutti Frutti before back !


Lastly,


Thanks for everything my babe. I love you I love you so much ! See you on June ! ♥ Miss you !
Okay, gtg to pack my stuffs now.
Bye !

No comments:

Post a Comment