Wednesday 29 February 2012

Bye February !

Opppss.. It's already the last day of February. Gonna say Hi to March tomorrow. Lol. Bla bla bla.. This semester gonna be a tough tough one. Won't be as easy as the previous one, no more honeymoon for me. ;( Hopefully I can survive ! Urgh ! Gonna pray hard. *fingerscrossed 
Always looking at the calender and tell myself, 'don't worry, there's only three months to go, time will pass very fast !' Lol funny right? I always do this kinda thing to comfort myself. Yea, three months to go, and followed with the final exam. Forget bout the exam, I just wish the study weeks can finish asap. Shooo shooo ! I'm waiting for you Mr. JULY ! ;)

Credit to babe boy #InstaxCam
Rilak says HI ! ;)

All the best to everyone. Hope that March will be a good good month for all of us !
Cheers ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment