Saturday 25 February 2012

Lovely week

Hi all, as i promised, will blog about our days at KL. I'm now in hostel, and I'm really bored the hell out ! Arghhh ! Someone talk to me pls. :X Alright, nothing much to talk about the trip, just spent a marvellous week with him. So, I guess photos will do the talk. :D


Likeaboss

 @Seoul Garden *thumbs down!!!

Busy cooking


Camwhore with iPad

@Genting


Get this bee hand cream from Etude House. Love the smell so muchie ! We got 10 bb cream samples on that day. Yea TEN ! Hahaha ! Feel so proud to tell this ! I'm feeling so satisfying when get lots of free gift ! xD



Went to Sunway Lagoon with another couple, too bad we are running out of time. Wasn't able to play the flying fox and paintball and many many more. Urgh so sad ! Gonna visit there again ! xD




After playing for whole day, dinner at Garden.


My Spaghetti Carbonara *thumbs up!!!

His Grilled Barramundi *not bad ;)

Oh forgot to take the photo of the lamb one. Forgot the name thou, it was nice btw ! ;D


Desserts @My Honeymoon


Some are nice, especially the durian one. I love durian ! Lol. But some are just the Malaysian food like usual, only with the unique name. Lol ><


Bearieee

Boost is love ! *his noob face bwahahah


Alright ! I guess it's enough for tonight ! ;)
Goodnight !

4 comments:

  1. I'm even more sad x( didn't get to go sunway lagoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha don't worry, we go together next time ! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing blog :D I affiliate you in mine. You look so cute together (':


    http://valquiriass.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete