Wednesday 22 February 2012

Be my valentine forever ! ♥

Phew ! Finally pushed myself here to update my bloggie. Just back home last Friday, was off to KL with babe boy. So, feel like my body kinda heavy, lazy to do everything, until now. Lol. Gonna blog bout the Valentine's Day first and continue with the KL post tomorrow.

Hmmm, I guess it might be a short post cause we didn't had our two-people-world that day. Haha ! Was hanging out with some friends on that day, so actually nothing special celebration. But we had so much fun that day. Shopping, singing k and bla bla bla... 
Got him a Calvin Klein Fragrance. Love the smell so so much ! ;) *blush*


He bought me a necklace, from Swarovski. Actually we don't think to get Swarovski one at first cause it can't contact with water, the metal is plated. After searching for a while, we went back to the shop again and saw the necklace that he likes so much. It don't really looks nice when displaying until you wear it. So, we decided to take the one. And it is red ! Just love it so much. Thanks baybeh ! ;)

#instagram

He actually wanted to get me a pair of sneakers as pressie too. And we found a lovely one which I love it so much. It's a Adidas Ori sneakers. Too bad ended up with no my size. What theeeee. Girls, do you understand my feeling? Okay okay stop thinking bout it ! Hope that I can get it someday later.
Well, I just realized that there's no any photo of us was taken on that day. How saddddd. ;(
It's already the fourth Valentine's Day for us. Hope that he will be my valentine until forever. I know I always say this to him, but all these words are came from the bottom of my heart. Awww, so shy. LOL!

Once again, I love you babe

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment