Thursday 2 February 2012

Short review #Jan

Hello it's February now already, means that we had been through 1/12 of 2012. Well, today gonna blog bout what happened on January, cause was so lazy last few days, hadn't blog for more than a week. Actually I'm so free at home, but rather just lie on my bed. :X So, it will gonna be a long post for today.
Okay lets just start with the family trip to Hatyai before CNY. Was planned to Krabi but failed because of the heavy rain. Sad caseee. 


#floatingmarket


Nothing special bout the trip cause we go there often. Just walked around and ate a lot. To be frank, we ate from morning until night and we don't really feel any fullness. LOL. So follow with CNY? I guess CNY is unofficially ended right? Hmmm... Gonna skip the CNY part cause didn't took any photos actually. Was busy gambling ? Bwahaha !
Went to SP last few days with babe boy just for the Macarons !!! Was recommended by one of my friends who studying there.


@French Kisses Patisserie


Personally love the chocolate one very much while the babe boy prefer red color one which is Lychee flavour. It is quite nice actually cause less sweet than others I tried before. For those who love macarons which are not so sweet can give it a try ! ;D It's just located in Village Mall, SP.


Was having his sorbet



What's next? Of course meet with my sweeties ! Had a small gathering in Sin Yee's house. Finally, seven of us are reunion ! Lol. It's really FINALLY.




All of the photos are with them, and this is the only the group photo in my phone. Too bad some of them had left here already, am looking for the next gathering ! 
Okay now back to yesterday, went to SP again with babe boy to get his iPad2. Finally he got it ! Thanks to me ! Lol. And then we're going to meet his Korean friends at night, dinner with them at Tambun. Watched Journey 2 at SP before depart to Tambun, know what, this is the first time of us for 3D movie ! LOL! No joke, please don't laugh at us. So after dinner it's only 8 something and we dinner at 9. Estimating will reach at 9 or before 9:30. BUT ! We're lost !!! GPS gave us wrong direction and I was like FFUUUU for the whole journey. It's really frustrating when you're getting lost. Well, admit that I'm hot tempered. Guess what, we reached the restaurant at 10:30 and we were hungry like hell. Urghhh!!! Swear to myself, no more the same mistake. If not I will kill myself. Lol. 


With the two Korean


This is also the only photo in my phone. Others are with them. So, I think that's all for the post today ! Promise will update again soon ! Teehee !




OMG started to miss my long fringe already. Knew that it will happen, girls act like that ! Lol. 'Never mind it will grow soon.' I'll take this as my excuse. Bwahaha !


Night !

No comments:

Post a Comment