Saturday 14 May 2011

14052011

Finally, done with my Statistic yesterday. Yesh ! Couldn't sleep well the last last night because of it. Keep waking up in the middle of the night and think about which chapter I still haven't finish reading yet. Oh FML. Am I too stress? Or anxious? Idk cause I don't think that I'm a stressful person. Lol. Btw, four papers left, which is on the four-continuous-days. Gosh ! Just hope that I can handle them well. And and and, one week to go ! Oh yeah ! Can't wait for my three and a half months holiday ! I'm so excited every time when I think about it ! Lol.

Anyway, something to show.

Tada !

Got this on the last few days. The Blue color one. After that I took out my old McD glass, and then I found that, it's also the Blue one ! Whaoo.. It's so coincidence huh ! :D



Did some drawing on the glass with my babe boy on the day we got it. And I just realized that, it's created on 27092009 *wrote by babe, which means that it had been one and a half year? Owh can't believe it is so long ago, time really passes damn fast !
Alright, going to continue my revision now.
Bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment