Monday 9 May 2011

30th Monthsary ♥

It's 9th May today and it's also our 30th Monthsary ♥♥ 
We had been together for 30 months. Whaoo ! The time passes so freaking fast. It was like, I just knew him the last few days? Lol. Just kidding. Conversely, the time when he is not beside me is really slow like hell. I didn't see him for almost three months since he left here. Sob Sob Sob. Have to wait for *erm 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 Yea, 7 months only can see him, touch him, hug him, pinch him and etc. ;( Sad til the max ! Seriously, Frankly and Apparently, a long-distance-relationship ain't that easy. Especially when you need him sososo badly, but he is far away from you. No one for you to rely, hug or kiss. The only way is, FaceTime or open your lappie and Skype with him. Awww sounds bad huh?! BUT ! When you FINALLY can see your love one after waiting for such a long-long time, the feeling is like.. Ahhhh couldn't explain it in words. You will never know this kind of feeling unless you experience it yourself. Teehee ;) I bet the tears of mine will drop unstoppable on the day when he's standing right in front of me.


For me, he is a perfect boyfriend, the best man in this world Really appreciate all the love he gives to me. I'm such a lucky girl. Feel that I'm so blessed. ;) Yet, I will treasure all of them no matter our relationship, the memories or the love you give me. I will wait for you babe, and I know so do you too. Heehee. Love you babe 


Memories of us  


FOREVER LOVE 

Miss him so muchie right now ;'( Or probably he will fly back to me after saw this post? Bahahaha ! Crazieee me. lol


We Skype ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment