Sunday 22 May 2011

Holly-Holidays !!!

Oh yeah ! Officially started my holiday in this evening after done with my last paper ! Happy to the max, cause no need to read those books anymore ! Really hate reading. Idk why, I just hate reading so muchh ! I don't even read the newspaper. *Shameful  So, it's time to update my bloggie, gonna blog blog blog and will keep to update it always. :) Anyway, just wanna thanks to Saw Hoay Ping because she's the one who fetch me home ! TeeHee. *muacks xD And then, hang out with the girls right after I took my dinner. Went to the Bali Cafe.

Attire of the day

Chyi, Yee, and Khim






Erm, that's all the photo for the night. ;) Feeling sleepy right now cause woke up early in the morning to do my revision. Lol. Have to sleep now, and need to wake up early again tomorrow. Cause going to visit my bro. He's in the NS camp now. Kinda miss him actually >.< 

Night world 

No comments:

Post a Comment