Thursday 23 June 2011

Brittani the Goddess

Brittani Kline 


Hello guys ! A short short post today ! ;) Gonna blog about America's Next Top Model cycle 16. Just finished it yesterday actually. *though it had been long time ago. The winner of this cycle is Brittani ! ♥ Love Love Love ! Love her to the Max ! She is soooo gorgeous. She has a great face and nice body. I love her eyes the most ! And she's soooo skinny. OMG I want her body laaaaaa. I want her everything thou. Muahaha ! Kinda greedy me. Okay let's back to the topic. I think this is the best winner ever in ANTM. ;D For me I mean. Super satisfied with it because the one I support finally won the competition ! You know what, I even shout in front of my lappie when Tyra announce that the winner is Brittani. LOL! Imma too excited.


This is the photo I love the most that she took in the competition


She looks great with this hairstyle 





No comments:

Post a Comment