Saturday 4 June 2011

Pichaaaaaa ♥

Hey Hey ! As I promised, will share more photos right? But then just late one day. Please forgive meeeeeeee cause I'm too tired yesterday. :( So, let's just see the photos I took at Penang okay? Kinda lazy to do typing now cause I'm just back from work actually. :( See ! How hardworking I am ! :P

辣妹子 


Up next, Photo Shooting? Uhh nono. We're just playing ! :D It's very very funny !!! Please don't laugh at us. :P


So called - Ki hiao eh zha bo xD





Personally like this photo very muchie ! *Credit to me ! :)


Next day,

Tall and short LOL!


Lunch - Dave's Deli

Chatime too !

Forever 21 ! 


Owh my big fat tummy

After that, BEACH !!!





Laugh Out Loud !







Dinner - Harvest In

Dessert 



Shop again before back :P


Siao zha bo



End ! Hope you like it :D *blushhh

No comments:

Post a Comment