Tuesday 7 June 2011

Yes, I am :)



Are you happy? If you ask me, I wanna shout 'Yes I Am' out loudly ! (from now on) :D Everyone born to be happy, right? You decide your own happiness. Sad or happy, your life still needs to go on. So, just be happy ! As we are human, our life is short, so just enjoy it as much as you can ! 'Forget those should be forgotten, remember those should be remembered' - Yann said. TeeHee ! :D Treasure the one you love and love you, don't make yourself regret in the future. Okay?! This is a lesson I learnt today. Hopefully I can do it everyday ! :)
Oh yea, some photos to show. :) Which took it yesterday, went to the Museum Padi and Science Center with some friends.

Museum Padi

The Ice Age Experience,


Dinosaurrrr




I tried something New !!! Guess what is it. ;)


TADA !!!
*I don't know what is it called. Cable Bike ? Lol


Put on the safety belt *sorry I looks dumb

Started to feel scared and nervous when standing up there. Whole body shaking. Lol. That guy asked me not to look down. Then I keep asking him, will I fall down? He laughed and said, of course won't, don't worry. Then I ask again, how about if I fall down. He laughed again. LMAO!



Back safely. *Peace
*Khoo Pey Wen keep laughing non-stop down there while I stuck in the middle of the way and keep on shaking. Cause I lost my balance and don't know how to cycle back. LOL!
It's a nice try anyway. :)

Invisible body :P


And lastly, picha with the bear. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment