Sunday 5 June 2011

Juneee

Whoah ! It's June now. July is coming soon, which means half of the year had past. It's freaking fast ! Feel a lil bit scary. Lol. There're still many tasks for me to complete before 2012. Okay let's see what are them. :)


1. DIET !!! This is the toughest one for me cause I love to eat. :'( I wanna slim down !!!
2. EARN !!! Need money so badly recently. Cause got lotsa things wanna buy. :( *camera, purse, watch Hope can buy all of them in this year. xD
3. CHANGE !!! Have to change all my bad habits especially my super hot-tempered. This is the most challenging one for me. For those who got the same temper with me, it's not easy to change, right? But we have to do it. MUST! Cause it's for our own good in the future. :)

Wish that I can complete all three of them in 2011 ! Wish me luck yea ! :)))

Lastly, there's some words from the bottom of my heart. Awwww 
To my beloved one, I insist what I told ya. I'm not gonna change it. No matter who you are, what you are and where you are. I'm still the same. Hope that you too and time will prove everything.
To those who love me, I love you all too ! I will treasure all the love you all gave me and I'm very very very appreciate it. *hug hug
Please forgive all the mistakes I had done. Forgive my capricious. Forgive everything. I will be a better Kee Sing Yan ! :D Bwahaha !
Okay, so wanna eat my BR Rainbow Sherbet and continue my HK drama now. *celebrate I'd done my two weeks job! *Wink
Bye ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment