Friday 17 June 2011

Hellow Malacca !

Yea, I'm just back from Malacca yesterday and I'm going to post about it now ! ;) *how efficient This is the first time I went to Malacca. It's a super duper tiring trip ! Yet, it's a nice trip thou. We just walk and eat the whole day. Okay let's start with the first day at Malacca. We walked for two hours under a big hot sun to find a motel. WTH ! Whole body is wet, sweat and sweat and sweat. Luckily my legs and shoulder haven't break yet. Cause I'm carrying a heavy luggage while walking for so long. ;( After found the motel and took the shower. Time for lunch ! Went to the 88 cafe to eat Laksa.


Nyonya Asam Laksa for me *not bad ;)


When we reached


So after taking our lunch, we just walking around and go to some historical places and museums. Seriously, I don't really know what are those places that we are visiting cause my History sux. I failed this subject in most of the exam in secondary school. Lol. Please don't laugh at me. Well, so let's just see the photos. xD




Saw my red face? HOT!!!




LOL !!!

Most of the food there are very delicious. Especially with the Durian Flavored one. Bahaha ! Cause we are Durian-lover ! ;D 


Durian Puff ! *recommend recommend


Durian Cendol 

Durian Ice Cream ! 


We din't go to Kota A Famosa cause I'm having work today. If not we can stay one more day and go to more places. Sob Sob Sob. Arghhh ! Never mind, will go again if got chance. ;D So, I think I had done with the post? Cause I got nothing much to write now. Oh yea, I lost my spec !!! Arghhhh !!! Sad til the max. Left it in the bus. ;( How careless I am. This makes me cannot drive. Suffer ! Will get the new one soon anyway ! TeeHee.
Bye ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment