Friday 10 June 2011

Jar of Hearts ♥♥

Hey Hey Yo Yo !!! Today gonna share a song with ya all. It's super duper nice and I had fall in love with it with the very first time listen it. :D Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri.  But I personally prefer the Sam Tsui version. This guy is superb !!! I'm in love with him nowwwwww. ♥♥♥ Recommended by mua cousin. She showed me that guy and asked, do you think he is handsome? And I said mm mm, no I don't think so. BUT ! After watching the video he sang the song, I totally fall in love with him ! He's awesome ! FASCINATING !!!


The original version by Christina Perri


Sam Tsui cover


Which one do you guys prefer? The original one is not bad thou. :) OMFG ! His eyes and voice are killing me ! Kill me more please ! Muahahaha :P Gonna download all the videos of him now ! Gone crazie me. Lol. Just kidding ! Anyway, hope you guys like it ! 
Bye ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment